Fenix E30R Flashlight
Running on one single 18650 battery, the new Fenix E30R Rechargeable flashlight has a total output of 1600 Lumens. The Fenix E30R is the flashlight that everyone has been waiting for. This new rechargeable flashlight will likely become part of your favorite everyday carry gear. When you think about 18650 powered flashlights, you can't imagine one that is over 1000 lumens. However, Fenix has designed this fantastic new rechargeable flashlight with the all-new Luminus SST40 LED. This all-new LED allows the power of one single 18650 rechargeable battery to provide a higher output of light. In addition to the new LED, Fenix has also kept the flashlight extremely compact for EDC carry. The E30R measures only 3.9 inches in length and 0.85 inches in diameter. The ultra-compact sizing of the Fenix E30R makes it perfect for concealing in a go bag or your jean pocket. Upon purchasing the new Fenix E30R, you will receive the highest power rechargeable 18650 battery from Fenix, the ARB-L18-3500. Also included with your E30R purchase is the magnetic charging cable, which can quickly be plugged into a USB power adapter. Pick up the best EDC flashlight of 2019 at Fenix Store.
- Utilizes Luminus SST40 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- 5 Output Modes Plus Strobe (runtimes based on using a 18650 3500mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery)
- Turbo: 1600 Lumens - 1 hr. 27 min.
- High: 800 Lumens - 1 hr. 55 min.
- Mid: 350 Lumens - 5 hr. 28 min.
- Low: 150 Lumens - 17 hrs. 32 min.
- Eco: 30 Lumens - 70 hrs. 30 min.
- Strobe: 1600 Lumens
- 4-level Battery indicator
- Soft and Balanced Beam
- Extreme Output: 1600 Lumens with visibility distance of 666 ft.
- Magnetic suction charging port in the neck
- Ultra-thin Optical lens
- Tailored magnetic charging cable also available in portable Micro USB devices
- Lock-out function avoids accidental operation (Double Click within 0.5 seconds)
- One switch for fast, convenient operation
- Intelligent over-heat protection to avoid high temperature of the surface
- Low-voltage warning reminds when battery replacement is needed
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Digitally-regulated output maintains constant brightness