Klarus XT11UV Flashlight
• Compact and lightweight, ergonomic design and comfortable grip.
• CREE XP-L HI V3 LED, max brightness up to 900 lumens, max beam distance up to 284 meters.
• 3 x 365nm UV LEDs, can be used to law enforcement(Crime Scene Inspection, Document Authentication, Forensic Inspection, etc.) and everyday use(Counterfeit Currency, Fluorimetric Detection, Baby Products Inspection, etc.).
• Patented tail cap dual-switch and side switch design, adaptable for different needs, non-visual tactile one-handed dim light operation with intuitive control.
• Easy Interface: One Touch UV, One Touch Strobe, One Touch Turbo, One Touch Low.
• Features: Mode Memory Function, Switch Lockout Function, Intelligent Battery Capacity Indicator, Micro-USB fast Charging, Intelligent Thermal Protection System (ITS), Quick Settings Switch.
• Two interfaces: UV-Ready Setting; Tactical Setting.
◇UV-Ready Setting: One Touch UV, One Touch White Light, quickly switch between white light and UV light for convenience.
◇Tactical Setting: Specially designed for self-defense and tactical use. Classic KLARUS XT series control interface. One Touch Strobe; One Touch Turbo; Multi-function side switch, powerful force multiplier for any mission.
• Micro-USB charging port with waterproof and dustproof protective cover.
• High Performance 18650 2600mAh Li-ion battery included.
•Intelligent Charging System (ICS): real-time monitoring of charging status, prevents overcharging, limits max charging current to 1A (preventing damage to charger devices), safe and fast charging.
• Intelligent Thermal Protection System(ITS): Monitors and auto-adjusts output levels in real-time to keep LED and crucial component safe for the best balance of performance and equipment safety.
• Intelligent Battery Capacity Indicator: Check battery charge level at any time, always be aware of battery status.
• Springs at bezel and tail end resist shock and drop damages.
• Reverse Polarity Protection eliminates damage from incorrect battery orientation.
• Aero-space Aluminum alloy body with CNC machining; Mil-spec hard anodizing (HA III); lightweight and robust.