Klarus XT1A Flashlight
Tactical EDC flashlight, compact and lightweight.
• CREE XP-L HD V6 LED, with optimized design high efficiency drive circuit. Max output up to 1000 lumens, exceeding the current industry standard.
• Easy interface: One Touch Strobe, One Touch Turbo, One Touch Low, SOS.
• Includes Intelligent Battery Capacity Indicator, Thermal Protection System, and Quick Settings Switch.
• Patented Tactical Tail-cap Dual-Switch Control; non-visual tactile one-handed operation with intuitive control for low-light operation.
• 14500 Li-ion battery with Micro-USB port included, easy and fast charging. XT1A is compatible with all AA batteries.
• Two interfaces: Tactical Setting; Outdoor Setting.
◇Tactical Setting: Specially designed for self-defense and tactical use. Classic KLARUS XT series control interface. One Touch Strobe; One Touch Turbo; perfect force multiplier for any mission.
◇Outdoor Setting: Designed with the wilderness in mind. One Touch Low; One Touch Turbo; Multiple output levels, SOS function; meets all requirements in Hunting, Hiking, Camping or Search and Rescue.
• Thermal Protection System: ensures the flashlight retains optimal internal temperature, keeps LED and crucial component safe for the best balance of performance and safety.
• Intelligent Battery Capacity Indicator: Check battery charge level at any time; keep constant awareness of light status.
• Unique tail-cap dual-switch lock-out function, unscrew the head a half circle to lockout both switches.
• Reverse Polarity Protection eliminates damage from incorrect battery orientation.
• Aero-space Aluminum alloy body with CNC machining; Mil-spec hard anodizing (HA III); lightweight and robust construction.
• Hardened glass lens with scratch resistant AR coating.