Klarus XT12S Flashlight
Needing a beyond amazing and versatile tactical flashlight? The Klarus XT12S might be just the tactical flashlight for you! The XT12S is similar to the XT12GT, but it’s more compact. While the XT12GT is almost 6.5 inches, the XT12S is barely above 5.5 inches! The XT12S delivers a maximum output of 1600 lumens with a maximum beam distance of 402 meters. You can thank the CREE XHP35 HI D4 LED in the XT12S for all that power. Not only is it powerful, it’s built to fit onto a weapon-mount for hunting or tactical applications. It also has a stainless steel strike bezel that you can use for self-defense in an emergency situation. With this flashlight, you’re definitely prepared.
There’s more to this flashlight than meets the eye. Not only does it have multiple brightness levels, is rechargeable, and is programmable, the user interface is fairly intuitive. The XT12S is operated with the dual tail switches. The main switch gives you access to Momentary-On and turns the flashlight ON and OFF while the secondary switch (or mode switch) lets you cycle through the brightness levels and gives you access to immediate strobe or immediate low, depending on which program it’s set in. Speaking of the brightness outputs, you have a total of six including two flashing modes: strobe and SOS. With these options you’re able to use the XT12S in a variety of situations from tactical applications to outdoor use like cycling and camping and more.
• CREE XPH35 HI D4 LED with a lifespan up to 50,000 hours.
• Tactical Setting as factory default.
• 4 lighting levels and 2 strobe modes.
• Working Voltage: 2.5V-8.4V.
• Compatible Batteries: 1x 18650 battery with PCB protection or 2 x CR123A batteries.
• Charging Time: Depends temp-on the battery capacity. Formula: Charging Time = (capacity of battery/1000mA+1H).
• Reflector: Smooth Reflector.
• Switch Type: Dual Tactical Tail Switch.
• Dimension: (Head) 34.9mm (1.37") × (Body) 25.4mm (1") × (Length)143.3mm(5.64").
• Net Weight: 131g (4.62oz) (w/o battery).
• Material: 6061-T6 Aerospace Aluminum Alloy Construction, Mil-Spec HAIII Anodizing.
• Waterproof: IPX8 (underwater 2 meters).