Klarus 360X3 Flashlight
Klarus has amazed us again with another compact 18650 flashlight that boasts an insane lumen count. The Klarus 360X3 is a tactical flashlight that features an innovative and unique switch design that you won’t want to miss out on. First, this flashlight features a CREE XHP70.2 P2 LED and a deep reflector. It emits an amazing diffused beam of 3200 lumens with a maximum beam distance of 283 meters! That’s one powerful compact flashlight.
The lumen output is not the only impressive feature to this flashlight. The 360X3 features a triple switch design with dual tail switches and a side switch that function independently. The 360° omni-directional dual switch allows you to operate the flashlight easily from any angle. The main center tail switch gives you access to a momentary-on and One-Touch Turbo whereas the secondary switch gives you access to either a One-Touch Strobe or a One-Touch Low. With this unique design you’re able to operate the flashlight incredibly quickly.
- CREE XHP70.2 P2 LED, lifetime up to 50,000 Hours.
- Tactical Setting by Default.
- Working Voltage: 3.0V-8.4V.
- Compatible Batteries: 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123A or 2 x KLARUS 16340.
- Charging Time: Depends on the battery capacity.
- Formula: Charging Time = (Capacity of Battery/1000mA+1H).
- Approximately 4 hours for included battery